[CT Birds] Stratford Trumpeters continue (3/30)

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 06:59:19 EDT 2010

3/30, Cranberry Bog Pond, Stratford @ 6:30a-

Both Trumpeters are still present as of 6:30a.  Pretty much a ditto of yesterday morning.... both sleeping in the back in the (somehow harder) rain.

I upgraded one of my reptiles terrariums, and left a ten gallon tank on my front porch BEFORE the 5-day storm.  There is about 2" to go before totally filled!  Lots of rain this month.  I guess one thing rain is good for...  it cancels outdoor painting for two days!

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com