[CT Birds] Volunteers from the Rocky Hill Area

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Mar 30 16:52:55 EDT 2010

Passing along this request for volunteers in the Rocky Hill area:

___
Rocky Hill Dinosaur State Park area: I'm looking for names and phone numbers for birders and others who know wetlands plant and animal species in this area.  We're trying to preserve a wetlands meadow down the street from the park along the same wetlands corridor and need to identify protected or endangered species.  Any contacts you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Peter Maxwell 860-202-0219.

Thanks!

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation