[CT Birds] Trumpeter countability -- my take

martin swanhall mswanhall at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 16:57:57 EDT 2010

Perhaps the only real way to tell if these trumpeter were from Ontario is to collect a blood sample or other tissue sample then do the same for known swans from Ontario and compare DNA.  It works on paternity suits, criminals, etc - would it work on swans - if obviously it was feasible?

Where are Abby and Gibbs when you need them?

Marty from Woodbury