CHIS Chris0381 at comcaSt.net
Tue Mar 30 20:34:45 EDT 2010

Oh its religious?

My friends daughter was begging her mother to go there once and I was about
to say "your mother would be happy to send you away to camp and have you
come back Re-Incarnated as a quiet turtle".

The camps is not in session until June and the public is welcome to hike
there until then. The camp also hosts the Essex Land Trust meetings and
various other activities such as an American Indian Lecture last week, There
are actual wigwams on the premises. I like the fact that it slopes down into
a hollow like valley to the reservoir. Very unique and quiet.

http://www.incarnationcamp.org/about_us.php

About Incarnation Camp
Located in coastal Connecticut, on over 700 wooded acres surrounding a mile
long private lake, Camps Pequot and Sherwood are the country's oldest coed
camps. Since 1886, we have provided a fun-filled traditional camp with
experiential learning and group living in the outdoors. Our programs guide
campers through well-rounded, creative and adventurous programs that develop
an appreciation for nature and celebrate the uniqueness of each individual.
Campers and staff are a diverse group of people coming from all over the
U.S. and around the world.

Pioneer Village, our teen program, is a very unique and special sleep away
camp. The intimate capacity of 65 campers allows for a very special bond
within the camp community. Here, campers enjoy creating activities and
heading off site for some real adventure!

Learn more about Pequot, Sherwood and Pioneer Village as you explore the
website!

Chris Pimley