[CT Birds] Migration forecast?

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 12:10:59 EDT 2010

Without doubt the early spring migration has begun.  There was an
interesting post on the OHIO bird list  (see below)  about prospects for migration in
the near future.  of  course it was targeted towards the midwest.  I wonder
if some of our gurus  would venture a similar prognostication for the
period after the monsoon has  passed and the warm days the weather guy is
promising arrive.  Should we be  looking at  the radar sites for guidance, and if
so, what areas or states  are likely staging areas for our birds?

Don Morgan
Coventry