[CT Birds] Timberdoodles

Mntnhawke at aol.com Mntnhawke at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 23:43:55 EDT 2010

Don't wait too long, they have been around the Pomfret  CAS/Wyndham Land
Trust Properties for several weeks now.  Pics at the link  below were taken
3/18 during a Woodcock watch lead by Andy R from Pomfret  CAS.  We saw and
heard several that night, and Andy had been hearing them  for a couple of weeks
previously.  Link:

http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?trackingid=BTAGC&rlang=en_US&wf=sh
areslideshow&galleryid=f337ae6c7a59483bb804179bacdef30e

Don Morgan
Coventry

In a message dated 3/31/2010 8:34:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,