[CT Birds] lapwing hoax

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:07:08 EDT 2010

No kidding Luke. Several people in the northeast had already changed
their holiday weekend plans, including booking flights to Block
Island. How the reporter (a very active/serious birder himself) didn't
have any foresight on this, I have no idea. It's a real shame.

I wish people would stop with the fake bird reports on April
Fools...unless it's something that's actually FAR-FETCHED. It isn't
even funny, unless your sense of humor is really really pathetic/lame.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
http://shorebirder.blogspot.com/