[CT Birds] apology redux

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 21:46:21 EDT 2010

Birders,

Let me stress again how sorry I am for posting an inappropriate post to this site.  I did not realize that I was posting to the list and I don't normally use poor language in personal emails, regardless.  Maybe a few days of sleep deprivation from flood control and frustration about recent reporting issues, other issues. etc., contributed to my lack of vigilance.  Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Glenn Williams
Mystic