[CT Birds] hoax

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:12:27 EDT 2010

Who says seeing a Lapwing is about a tick on a list??? Do you know
what they look like? They're beautiful birds, and mega-rare in North
America.

Please do not jump to conclusions Donna and publicly question the
motives of people who chase like myself.

What sort of good does your email do, other than try to alienate
people for chasing?