[CT Birds] No more hoax posts please

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 07:21:36 EDT 2010

This thread is not what this forum is for. The continued postings on this
subject will undoubtedly make people angry and leave the forum. Additionally
it puts stress on the moderators of this forum to step in and take action.
That is patently unfair to the good people who provide us with this
excellent venue to share birding info. I have always been proud of the good
character of birders and I have always been happy to share the passion. I'm
feeling a little less that way right now. Please no more posts on this
subject. If the original post were meant to cause trouble then we are really
allowing that to happen aren't we?

Dave

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England