[CT Birds] Not worth all the fuss..

William Young wcy888_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 07:25:52 EDT 2010

I thought the list should see his apology. He really didn't mean to cause such a stir.
From: "Thomas M" <sunsetseeker78 AT yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:29:45 -0000
Sorry for the false alarm, if anyone raced out the door trying to hop a ferry,
but I could not resist. I am joanzin to be back out on the island. I hope I did
not offend anyone, if so I am sorry. Just curious to see how many folks are
actually checking the list. It is also a lovely day to go birding. I hope all
is well in birding, in the great state of RI and wish everyone the best!

Cheers! from Cape May,
-Tom M.