[CT Birds] Can no longer keep quiet.

Fred bgrass2 at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 09:11:42 EDT 2010

Couple years ago I reported a Say's Phoebe at Holcomb Farms in W. Granby, Ct. The "hoax" and reporting of seagulls generated  a great deal more excitment and interest than the Say's! This leads me to believe if one is not a member of the "group". ones ability to identify is doubted.

You can be sure the next rare bird I sight will remain with me.
ALL members should remember there is more to Connecticut than Fairfield County and "Hammo" (hate that word, spell it out).

Fred Hogaboom.