[CT Birds] Back on topic - Warblers

Robert Maleski maleski at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 12:35:46 EDT 2010

I hope that the group will report warbler, vireo and bunting sightings this spring along with details of how to get to some of the places where they are seen.

I would love to see postings from some of the experts in the group regarding when we could best expect to start seeing the various species, as well as some of the best places in CT or MA.

I would also love to see people post using a mention of species in the subject line, so I could delete all the postings regarding shorebirds and fowl that do not interest me and so I can concentrate on the passerine postings.

Thanks to all for any help and consideration.

Bob