[CT Birds] Hummingbirds

sharonstichter1 at comcast.net sharonstichter1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 20:20:54 EDT 2010

CT Birders---

Believe it or not, it is time to start thinking about Ruby-throated Hummingbird arrivals, because there is already one sighting reported from Connecticut!  (I don't have the details, but you can check the map at www.hummingbirds.net   )

New England Hummers will again be recording first sightings of males and females, and last sightings of males, females and young.  We appreciate your reports; please report on line at our website www.nehummers.com .  Or, post your first sighting here, and we will also record that.

Many thanks. Spring is here!

Sharon Stichter

Newbury, MA

New England Hummers

p.s. If you reply off-line to me, I will be glad to send you a copy of our Spring Letter just being sent out to Site Monitors and Reporters.