[CT Birds] FW: eBird Report - Hickory Woods , 4/3/10 (early PAWA)

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 07:52:17 EDT 2010

I was a great way to combat the fact that I was actually trying to sleep this morning!!

> Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:47:06 -0400
> From: do-not-reply at ebird.org
> To: b.webster at hotmail.com
> Subject: eBird Report - Hickory Woods , 4/3/10
> Location: Hickory Woods
> Observation date: 4/3/10
> Notes: No matter how many times I've seen any migrant species in my small (but growing!!) 3+ years of obsessed birding, the first one during migration still gets the bird mojo bloiling in my blood!

> Number of species: 1
> Palm Warbler - Dendroica palmarum- (1)

Observor immediately noticed the large amount of yellow and crisp red-roufous-brown breast striping. Giving the eobservor 95% confidence as to age/sex. My earlist PAWA record for myself.
> This report was generated automatically by eBird v2(http://ebird.org)

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com