[CT Birds] FW: eBird Report - Hickory Woods , 4/3/10 (early PAWA)

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 07:59:16 EDT 2010

My mistake... it was not a 'western' (palmarum), but the more common 'yellow' (hyprochrysea).

I read Petseron Field Guides to Warblers by: Dunn and Garret a little too quick.

A recent post asked of a good refence as to where and when to expect migratn warblers in North America.  I have yet to find a better one.  It goes as far as giving normal arrivals and departures (including habitats, sbss, back-crosses, behavoirs, etc...).  And, like all well-done Peterson guides, the illustrated plates are very helpful.

I expect the next ones to show are more Palms, then B&W.

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com
http://thebirdmojo.blogspot.com/