[CT Birds] Hooded Warbler at Hammonasset

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sat Apr 3 10:28:46 EDT 2010

Tina Green and I are at HSP and bumped into Richard Prum and his group, who just found a Hooded Warbler on the path steps right before the Pebble Beach on the Moraine Trail. A beautiful adult male. Someone here got a picture of it.

We also had a White-eyed Vireo at Willard's Island.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield
This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.