[CT Birds] Powerline cuts, Pine warbler

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Sat Apr 3 10:50:05 EDT 2010

Your list, your rules.  You are correct.  Officially, you have to see them
after they have been deemed countable to list them.  For the State list,
they will need to be documented after the population is determined to be
viable, sustaining, and growing.  Sorry for this geek level response but I
missed being difficult on Thursday.

Mark
Mark S. Szantyr
80 Bicknell Road #9