[CT Birds] Thanks (Brian Kleinman)

snaketat at cox.net snaketat at cox.net
Sat Apr 3 16:02:04 EDT 2010

Thank you to everyone who emailed me on my binocular query.  Many of you were concerned that I was going to purchase the binoculars at Cabelas, rest assured that I was only going to Cabelas to "try them out" since they are the closest store to me that carry those particular brands.  I know I will have to walk by the "mountain of death" as I prefer to call it (those of you that have been there will know what I talking about) to get to the optic section, but this is a big investment and worth the horror.

Thanks again!

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles
www.riversidereptiles.com