[CT Birds] Binocular Q? (Brian Kleinman)

Paula J Verderame dmrlizdbear at juno.com
Sat Apr 3 17:03:01 EDT 2010

Hi Brian,

I have Swarovski and I love them. Like you said, it's personal preference
when you are looking at top of the line stuff. I chose the Swarovski over
the Leica simply because I have small hands, so I chose the ones that
were more comfortable for me. I bought them at the Audubon shop in
Madison. They have feeders set up, and I was able to take the different
bins I liked outside for a test drive.

Good luck!

Milford, CT