[CT Birds] Binocular Q

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 04:42:16 EDT 2010

I would also like boast for The fat Robin in Hamden.  Jim and Carol were more than welcoming.... even after I broke vertical motion bar off inside!  They (as are Audubon Shop) can find the best quality to any budget.

I was lost until Jim set me up with a scope and tripod that was both very god quality, and a decent price (as decent a price optics can be!!)

-Brian-

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com