[CT Birds] Binocular Q

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 08:54:27 EDT 2010

I'll echo this e-mail. I drove from Mansfield Center to Hamden last year. Jim let me try several pairs of bins before I chose a pair of Vortex. He carefully explained the differences in each of the pairs I tried. He even let me try the $1,000 pair! I settled on a cheaper model but am happy with them. While I was there I picked up other necessary (ha ha) bird items like a new wren house a squirrel baffle along with a new hummingbird feeder. Things I just couldn't live without.

Jo-Anne

Mansfield Center