[CT Birds] Binocular Q

John Shepard horseman.pc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 4 11:20:35 EDT 2010

I also highly recommend The Audubon Shop in Madison. Jerry will not steer you wrong, he is sensitive to quality and price. I went down there with the intent to buy a pair of high end binoculars, but when he insisted that I also try out a number of others , I chose a pair of Vortex. The reason being that I can be very rough on optics and Vortex performance is  excellent and they carry one of the best bomb proof warranties in the business. I soon after purchased one of his excellent tripods ,  and a car window mount for one of my very nice spotting scopes.

John Shepard, Portland CT