[CT Birds] Fwd: Binocular Q

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 4 12:02:28 EDT 2010

As you will notice below, I did mention BOTH Jerry & Janet at The
Audubon Shop in Madison 203-245-9056 and Jim & Carol at The Fat Robin
in Hamden 203-248-7068.

We have bought equipment along with other things from both of them and
could'nt be happier with the wonderful knowledge they both know.

I have also sent both of them business from out of State! Many states
don't have the quality, knowledge or depth that these two shops have.
Or that they are nearby to get to. That's how much I think of them both!

Cheers,
Mardi W. Dickinson
Director
Kymry Group