[CT Birds] Spring on the wing, Waterford Glossys

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Tue Apr 6 15:35:00 EDT 2010

>From Dave Provencher;
4/6/10 - Waterford, Millstone Point - 20 Glossy Ibis flying across Millstone Point west to east.

The Ibis crossed Niantic Bay and headed east over Millstone Point in a very clean vee (one of the species other than geese that form vees). Things are "hotting up" as our British friends say. I know it seems too early but it is time to start listening for the first returning Whippoorwills.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.