[CT Birds] Spring on the wing, Waterford Glossys

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 17:29:11 EDT 2010

Hah!  I did just that last night when I absolutely could not fall asleep. I headed out and listened for whips for quite some time, no hits.

This would be super early for my area. It is usually the last week in April, but then everything seems to be getting earlier and earlier each year with the extreme warm temps we seem to be getting more and more of in Spring.
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT