[CT Birds] Yellow warbler and blue-gray gnatcatcher - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 12:19:35 EDT 2010

I was out doing some domestic chores outside our house here on South St, Washington, CT just before Noon today (Thursday, 8 April 2010) and heard a yellow warbler. Went back in the house for my bins to look for the yellow warbler. While looking for the yellow warbler I am about 95% sure I heard a blue-gray gnatcatcher (thank you new hearing aides), which I course I could not spy. I heard the yellow warbler again but could not find it to see. I will have to go out and look for the yellow warbler  later today.

David W Babington
Washington, CT