[CT Birds] Southport Beach

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:25:57 EDT 2010

Dennis,

For what it's worth, a couple birding friends of mine who were
especially interested in Bonaparte's used to claim that a mid-morning
low tide was most reliable. In my experience searching, mainly in the
Milford area, I haven't noticed a consistent pattern. I have noticed
that some years I have my best luck in mornings and other years in
afternoons.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
http://shorebirder.blogspot.com/