[CT Birds] RFI: ABA Birdfinding Guide to Michigan

B Inskeep binskeep at optonline.net
Sat Apr 10 16:13:29 EDT 2010

Greetings all,

I will be birding the upper peninsula of Michigan and then on to Canada in May.  I have all resources needed for birding north of the border, but am still needing the ABA "A Brider's Guide to Michigan."  There is a 2004 edition which is out of print, and available from an Amazon used-book seller for $137!  There is also a copy available from Lynx at a more reasonable price, however, last time I ordered a book from them, it took two months before I received it - from an origination point in Spain.  There is also a new edition scheduled for release this month, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Does anyone have "A Birder's Guide to Michigan" available to lend until June (or sell)?  If so, please contact me off-list.

Brenda Inskeep