[CT Birds] Travelers Peregrines

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 00:06:55 EDT 2010

Thanks for the news!  I've been checking the webcam regularly and was
despairing if they would nest this year.  I keep it tuned to the nest pretty
much every day each spring so my middle school students can watch the
progression.  I'm trying to turn out the next generation of birders!

Sarah Faulkner