[CT Birds] Travelers Peregrines

Carol Ansel carolansel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:57:22 EDT 2010

Thanks Roy - I'm glad to see they're back - I don't think they were
there last year?  Folks might want to click on the two "Falcon Cam"
buttons on the top of the page at http://falconcam.travelers.com/news.html
Though the text on the site doesn't seem to have been changed or
updated yet, the cameras seem to be current - one egg all right!
Carol Ansel
Mystic