[CT Birds] Breeding Common Merganser in CT.

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 16:32:57 EDT 2010

I have always had an interest in the breeding of COMMON MERGANSER here in our State. I would like to write an article on this very subject and would be interested in any information you might have on this subject. Though the COMMON MERGANSER winters in many parts of our State, I am only interested in the breeding sightings or actual nestings of this species of duck in CT.

Please feel free to send your info to my e mail address posted above.

Thank you - Paul Carrier