[CT Birds] Kestrel Nest Box Interest

paul cianfaglione pcianfaglione at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:33:59 EDT 2010

A couple years back, Tom Sayers and I scoped out a few potential nest box sites along the Farmington River for kestrels. Obviously, it was my hope that one day there would be more nesting kestrels in the area. This morning, there was a pair of kestrels in the Farmington Meadows (one female in the box and one male on top of the box) who seemed pretty excited about one of Tom's new boxes! Let's hope the have continued success.

Paul Cianfaglione