[CT Birds] Simsbury Black Vultures (Brian Kleinman)

snaketat at cox.net snaketat at cox.net
Wed Apr 14 11:18:49 EDT 2010

  From Brian Kleinman

4/14 - Simsbury - at 10:30 this morning there were two BLACK VULTURES circling over the construction site at the intersection of Hopmeadow and Wolcott Road in Simsbury.  They were exhibiting behavior that signified to me that they were possibly a pair (flying close very close to one another and one was trailing the other).

As far as I know there has been only one report of confirmed nesting in Kent (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles