[CT Birds] White-throated Sparrows

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Thu Apr 15 11:18:52 EDT 2010

I've got at least 2 pair that have been coming to my feeder in Somers all winter, and are still around as of this week.  Males are singing regularly in the morning and in the afternoon.  I can't be absolutely sure they are the same pairs I have seen all year, but it seems likely, and even if they are from somewhere south of me, they appear to be here to stay for the breeding season.

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Senior Project Manager
Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
77 Hartland Street, Suite 300
East Hartford, Connecticut 06108
860-466-8515 - Office
860-466-8501- Fax