[CT Birds] bluebird eggs

martin swanhall mswanhall at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 20:45:09 EDT 2010

Thanks, Jayne:

Will stop for some meal worms this weekend if necessary.  One thing I can say about our place here in Woodbury is that I have not seen any house sparrows actually on the property.  I have seen them at Nonnewaug High School which is, literally, within the sounds of an aluminum bat hitting a ball, but not here.

Marty