[CT Birds] bluebird eggs

Diane Tucker dianetucker01 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 16:06:34 EDT 2010

Jane-Do you think you could say more about the anti-sparrow device?  What is it and where can we get it?  I am in a daily battle with house sparrows who want to nest in a box allegedly sized for wrens.  Every day they begin a nest (and sometimes get pretty far) and I go out and pull it out of the nest box.  The next day we do it again.  Little do they realize I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.  So this little doohickey would save everyone a lot of trouble!
Regards,
Diane Tucker