[CT Birds] Bridgeport/Stratford coast

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:14:33 EDT 2010

Charlie & others,

This is interesting to me. I wouldn't have pegged an inclement, cool
day like today to produce so many reports of migrating birds. Taking
Charlie's observations along with other sightings such as Brian's
Broad-wings in Greenwich, it seems like there are many birds on the
move today.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT