[CT Birds] eBird stuff

Benjamin Van Doren nimajneb3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 20:01:43 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just to further clarify:

When you are viewing a checklist in eBird, chose the "Email" link at the top
right of the page, not the "Share" link. As Nick stated, the Share feature
is used when you go birding with a group of people and want to be able to
have them add the day's checklist to their account without everyone having
to enter it into eBird by themselves.

The Email link produces a list of sightings and numbers of each species,
which is what you would want to use if sending a report to this list.

If anyone has eBird questions feel free to email me; I use it often.

Benjamin Van Doren
White Plains, NY