[CT Birds] RC Kinglet and Towhee

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Sun Apr 18 18:20:22 EDT 2010

CT Birders -

 Another day spent in the gardens with none other than what has to be the same RC Kinglet! Could hear him singing first thing this A.M in the Serviceberry and he repeatedly returned throughout the afternoon to forage there. The Eastern Towhee continues as well  with his classic song,  for which every time he sang it I felt compelled to respond with "drink your tea" in words :))))

Singing chippies, dueling song sparrows, robins,  and tree swallows all over what I assume are intrusions on territory, bluebirds incubating, and I am really starting to get excited to see the rest of our summer residents return!
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT