[CT Birds] HAS Spring Count begins next weekend

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:43:01 EDT 2010

Sorry if I confused anyone else.  Suffering from calendar dysfunction.  IT
SEEMS like we should be counting birds already.  The spring Count begins
April 24.  Just overeager, I guess.  But then a day spent birding is never
wasted.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The hummingbird in flight is a water-spark, an incandescent drop of
American fire, the jungle's flaming re'sume', a heavenly, precise rainbow:
 the hummingbird is an arc, a golden thread, a green bonfire!"
--from Ode to the Hummingbird
 by Pablo Neruda