[CT Birds] OT: Flying Squirrel

Barbara Garrett barbaragarrett at optonline.net
Wed Apr 21 04:33:31 EDT 2010

Okay, I just found a website with a flying squirrel "chirping" call  that is the closest I've come to what I am hearing, just that on this audio is comes much more frequently than what I've heard.  That said, it's the closest I've gotten, so at the risk of angering you for this OT discussion, I'll consider that this is well the case.  Still happy to hear of any more ideas from those who wish to share. http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Jerboa_Sounds_music.aspx

Best regards,
north Stamford