[CT Birds] CONNECTICUT AUDUBON SOCIETY ECOTRAVEL LINKS

Andy Griswold agriswold at ctaudubon.org
Thu Apr 22 13:12:31 EDT 2010

Dear Birders and Travelers,

Here is a link to the latest electronic EcoTravel News and Photo Journal in which you will find further links to our Day Trip and Overnight Tour offerings. We have lots of Day Trips scheduled to help get you out during this spring migration. I hope you will join us.

Link:  http://ecotravel.ctaudubon.org/newsletter/EcoTravelNewsandPhotoJournal.htm

By traveling with Connecticut Audubon Society EcoTravel, your dollars help to support environmental education in Connecticut; Connecticut Audubon Society's mission for over 110 years.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Cheers,

Andy

Andrew Griswold, Director