[CT Birds] Rock To Rock While Birding

Mark Aronson markaronson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 07:21:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

The Rock to Rock event starts at 8:45 AM in East Rock Park when a group of
cyclists will gather and cycle to West Rock Park.  We will be having
breakfast, riding to the summit of West Rock then down across New Haven to
the Summit of East Rock, with a variety of stops and events along the way.
 This is part of Earth Day and Rock to Rock is raising money to support a
variety of Ecology projects in New Haven and its sister city Leon,
Nicaragua.

I plan on keeping a list of all the birds I see on my ride.
You can sponsor me (DONATE) to New Haven's ecology and maintaining East Rock
and other parks by visiting

http://www.firstgiving.com/markaronson

Enjoy the day!

Mark