[CT Birds] Friendly Guilford resident - with a taste for Egret??

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 15:02:54 EDT 2010

As I was leaving the park after photographing the Cattle Egret,  I saw this
guy rummaging in a drainage ditch next to the road.  Of course,  someone in
a car on the road spooked him before I could take his pic, but  instead of
heading for the marshes or etc. he just trotted down the road til he  found
a yard he liked.  Hope he doesn't take a liking to fresh Egret.   He sure
looks sleek and well-fed, so I suspect that he is the neighborhood  "pet".

_http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?rlang=en_US&wf=shareslideshow&tra
ckingid=BTAGC&galleryid=050c41abb87b4c05b5afdb802eec5057_
(http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?rlang=en_US&wf=shareslideshow&trackingid=BTAGC&gall
eryid=050c41abb87b4c05b5afdb802eec5057)

http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?rlang=en_US&wf=shareslideshow&trac
kingid=BTAGC&galleryid=050c41abb87b4c05b5afdb802eec5057

http://tinyurl.com/2unlv3z

Don Morgan
Coventry