[CT Birds] Griswold Airport...COA contribution and how you can help!

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Apr 26 10:10:40 EDT 2010

Two follow-up items on the effort to protect the Griswold Airport property.

1.  Some of asked if there is an way to mail a check and there is.  Please send checks to: TPL, 33 Union Street, 4th Floor, Boston MA 02108 attention Patti Murray.  Make sure to write Griswold Airport in the memo section of the check.

2.  It has come to my attention that the New Haven Bird Club has also donated $1,000 to the effort.   Thank you to the New Haven Bird Club!

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road