[CT Birds] RAVEN (Norwalk) & YCNH (Westport)

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Wed Apr 28 20:33:39 EDT 2010

I find your sighting of a COMMON RAVEN most interesting and caught my
attention. As you may recall a couple of weeks ago Towny and I noted
that we saw a COMMON RAVEN as we were leaving, flying over Sherwood
Island towards Mill Pond which we had never seen their before. We
chased it and relocate it in and around Miill Pond. We also have had
at least two sightings now over our house in East Norwalk including a
landing of one in our yard! A first and a very cool bird to have as a
yard bird I dear say!  Our location is in the same area where you
Frank saw todays sighting. Towny also has seen a single COMMOM RAVEN
early in the am while waiting at the East Norwalk train station for
the last couple of years. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Frank Thanks for the heads up!

Mardi Dickinson