[CT Birds] Rentschler Field, East Hartford

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Thu Apr 29 09:57:15 EDT 2010

4/29 - I went over to scope Rentschler Field from the Cabela's parking
lot this morning before work from 8:00 - 8:45 am. I finally managed to
see one UPLAND SANDPIPER before I left, there may have two, there was a
lot of heat haze and they were partially obscured by a bush. Also
present were a Kestrel, a pair of turkeys with the male in full display,
a Fish Crow, and several Killdeer. Nothing else around the pond.

Sara Zagorski

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.