[CT Birds] Migration window ajar?

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Apr 29 14:00:31 EDT 2010

Winds are supposed to back to west or southwest by tonight. I'm betting on this shift (coupled with clear skies) bringing a bit of a migration push tonight. I'm doing a 6 to 10 mile hike in honor of the unexpected passing of my father in Westwoods in Guilford on Friday. So I'll know firsthand if I've guessed right.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.