[CT Birds] Extralimital report of interest

DEIRDRE MURTHA sdmurtha at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 30 12:52:32 EDT 2010

A friend of mine in NY sent me the following report from Central Park this morning.  If they aren't here yet, they'll be here soon!-Sean Murtha

Cerulean, Prothonotary, BTBlue, BTGreen, Wormeating, Prairie, Blue-winged,Parula,Yellow, Nashville,Palm, Mytle,Ovenbird,Nwaterthrush,Redstart,RBGrosbeak,Boriole,Stanager,Savanah Sparrow, Green Heron and more. I was out in the park at first light and there was a massive fallout that came down all around Belvidere Castle, Shakespeare Garden, and Tanners Spring. Spring is here!